The project Erasmus + “Romani studies at universities in Europe: Development and Innovations” is taking place from September 2018 to August 2021. It is led by Södertörn University (Sweden) with the participation of Charles University (Czech Republic), University of Helsinki (Finland), and Central European University (Hungary).
- Promoting the visibility of Romani studies in higher education
- Increasing the societal impact and influence of Romani studies
- Strengthening the ties and the international networking between academics in the field, counteract the shattered nature of the field
- Training young Romani studies graduate and postgraduate students to be able to bring their own contributions to the field of Romani studies
- Providing opportunities for Europe-wide collaboration and networking within the field