Ett forskningsprojekt om migranters berättelser i asylprocessen
- We guarantee anonymity and secrecy for all project participants.
- Details that could potentially reveal the identity of a participant will not be spread or published in articles and reports.
- The collected material (audio and video recordings) is safely stored.
- Sensitive material is not circulated digitally, and it is not stored in cloud services.
- Participation in the project is voluntary, and the participants can choose to withdraw their participation at any time during the study without having to give a reason.
- The study has been approved by the Regional Ethical Vetting Board in Stockholm, a public authority ensuring the ethics of research that involves humans.